The FTB-735C has been designed to test FTTH/PON networks as well as longer links in the metro range. This OTDR has 42 dB of dynamic range to test up to 150 km of optical fiber. The PON-optimized performances of the FTB-735C enable it to fully characterize links up to a 1:128 FTTH/PON splitter ratio.
With its high dynamic range, the FTB-735C empowers technicians to test optical fibers with greater speed and accuracy.
The FTB-735C advantage
- – The industry’s highest resolution for PON testing and the shortest PON dead zone to detect more problems closer to the splitter.
- – High resolution for maximum fiber characterization on long links up to 150 km. Ideal to support bidirectional testing.
EXFO FTB 735C | OTDR
- – Dynamic range of up to 42 dB
- – Event dead zone of 0.6 m and attenuation dead zone of 2.5 m
- – Test through high-port-count splitters (up to 1×128)
- – Singlemode port for in-service troubleshooting with in-line 1490/1550 nm power meter
- – EXFO Connect-compatible: automated asset management; data goes through the cloud and into a dynamic database
- – iOLM-ready: one-touch multiple acquisitions, with clear go/no-go results presented in a straightforward visual format
- – FTTx/MDU test challenges within PON networks
- Metro/core network testing (P2P)
Please contact us !