EtherSAM: the standard in Ethernet testing
EXFO’s EtherSAM test suite—based on the ITU-T Y.1564 Ethernet service activation methodology—provides comprehensive field testing for mobile backhaul and commercial services. Aligned with the requirements of today’s Ethernet services, the EtherSAM test methodology drastically speeds up deployment and eliminates repeat testing by offering full visibility into all service-level agreement (SLA) metrics, immediately and accurately. This suite also enables complete validation of all SLA parameters within a single test to ensure optimized quality of service. EtherSAM is comprised of two phases, the service configuration test and the service performance test.
DSn/PDH and legacy SONET/SDH testing
EXFO is a recognized leader in network testers and telecom solutions. With the large, installed base of DSn/PDH and legacy SONET/SDH circuits in access and metro Ethernet networks, testing, troubleshooting and maintenance have become daily tasks.
Covering all DSn/PDH and SONET/SDH interfaces, our ultra-portable MAX-800 Handheld Tester for DSn/PDH and full legacy SONET/SDH is ideally suited to field service deployment, in addition to installation, commissioning and maintenance of access and metro Ethernet networks. This solution offers test functions that range from bit-error-rate (BER) measurements to advanced characterization.
MAX-880 | EXFO ETHERNET TESTING
The MAX-800 Series is an easy-to-use, portable test solution that supports network speeds from 10M to 10G.
- – Comprehensive testing for DSn/PDH, ISDN, SONET/SDH, OTN and Ethernet interfaces up to 10 Gbit/s
- – Faster Ethernet service activation with EtherSAM (ITU-T Y.1564) service configuration and performance tests
- – Dual-port testing up to 10G WAN and LAN, enabling technicians to run up to two independent tests with zero restrictions
- – OTN testing (as per ITU-T G.709), including forward error correction (FEC)
- – Layer-2 transparency testing with predeﬁned conﬁgurations
- – Simplified BER testing with pass/fail indicators based on user-defined thresholds
- – Built-in connectivity via Gigabit interface, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G or 4G LTE
- – Ethernet 10/100/1000M electrical
- – Ethernet 100M/1G optical
- – Ethernet 10G optical
- – Dual-port testing
- – Fiber inspection probe with ConnectorMax
- – EtherSAM (Y.1564)
- – RFC 2544
- – Multistream traffic generation and monitoring
- – EtherBERT
- – Ethernet Through mode
- – Smart LoopBack
- – Cable test
- – IPv6
- – MPLS
- – SONET/SDH (up to 10G)
- – SONET/SDH (electrical)
- – DSn/PDH (DS1/E1)
- – DSn/PDH (DS1/DS3, E1, E3 and E4)
- – OTN
Please contact us !